jueves, 25 de julio de 2013

Our condolences to Galicia

What can I say? It is very sad huge loss of so many lives in a tragedy of such a level. Unfortunately in Galicia is not the first time that we live an unprecedented tragedy, Prestige and the tar, summer fires of 2006 and now this horrible train accident.

I know the strength and tenacity of the Galician people, and I have shared with them a few years of my life. And now that I find many hundreds of miles away and with an event of this caliber I can only offer condolences to all the families of the fatalities, wish the best to all injured survivors and recover as soon as possible and big hug and all my support and encourage my friends and all the people of Galicia, which they again puts the knee on the floor, but I know that they going to be stand up again.

From blogtelemedicina a hug and encouragement Galicia.


No hay comentarios: